96% Finished papers238 Reviews174 98% Finished papers132 Reviews110 97% Finished papers389 Reviews273 99% Finished papers85 Reviews57 95% Finished papers154 Reviews115 100% Finished papers617 Reviews417 97% Finished papers433 Reviews275 97% Finished papers245 Reviews185 98% Finished papers124 Reviews96 98% Finished papers306 Reviews212
University students face all sorts of academic writing challenges throughout their college life and in most cases those assignments are not easy to complete. It gets even more baffling when a student doesn’t have sufficient knowledge to answer the writing prompt. It is not easy to create a top-notch paper without proper writing skills and decent analytical abilities.
For this matter, most students opt for online writing help. One of the school assignments for which you might ask for a professional intervention is a book review. It is a common homework practice that has always been a huge challenge for most students.
Book review defined
You might be asked by your professor to analyze a particular novel, play, or short story and provide your subjective opinion about it. At a glance, the homework doesn’t seem to be much of a hurdle, but wait until you get to the gist. If you encounter a problem, feel free to request a professional book review help from Study Clerk.
In case you want to handle the assignment by yourself, we have some valuable tips we would like to share with you so you can compose a review essay worth an A+.
- Lay down your thoughts: a book review is not a synopsis. It is an expression of your perceptions about a particular story, so you should give your own opinion on a certain topic.
- Be subjective: you need to establish a balance and give your personal opinion. The story may not be a piece of cake but you must lay down a very honest argument.
- Dwell on the plot: you are not supposed to analyze the formatting of the book. Rather, focus on the unfolding events in the story.
- Be specific: you have to point out specific elements and back them up with evidence from the book.
- Proper structure: let the paper structure be clear and precise.
Elements of a book review
What are the components of a book review and how can you compose an essay that will blow away your professor’s mind? A lot of students ask themselves this question when they face the task of composing a book review. If you want to get the best marks, focus on both the structure and the content.
A good book analysis features a number of parts namely the introduction, main body, conclusion, and a reference list.
1. The introduction
Start by introducing the name, the genre and the writer of the book in question. For your review to stand out, you have to be creative and avoid starting with boring phrases such as “This book talks about…” Try to be original to increase your chances of success. Then, you have to determine the following elements:
- The main persona (who)
- The events that occurred in the book (what)
- The time those events occurred (when)
- The place where these occurrences took place (where)
- The reason for the occurrences (why)
- The ending of the story (how)
Once you determine these major aspects, remember to explain why you would choose this particular book.
2. The body
Here is the part where you should jot down your thoughts concerning what you have grasped. It is the main part of the essay. To outline your thoughts in a consistent manner, start by drafting a structure with the strongest points coming first. Your main ideas should be divided into paragraphs, with each one of them starting in a new sentence. Also, include examples in the book to support every opinion.
3. The conclusion
To summarize your thoughts, provide an overall rating of the book and explain everything in details. Don’t forget to tell the reader if you recommend the book and who it is most suitable for.
4. Reference list
This comes last. List the sources of reference in alphabetical order and in the right format preferably MLA.
Need book review help online?
Some students think that they can compose a book review without knowledge of the entire masterpiece. Many complete this assignment based on the ideas of someone else who has done a similar review. This is a very wrong approach and if you use it, you will get meager marks thereby negatively affecting your academic grades.
The right way to find assistance
The number of academic writing services available online is overwhelming. We are here to help you avoid the hassle of going through all of them by choosing a trusted source: StudyClerk.com. We are ready to help with professional book review essays.
We receive countless orders each day from students at various academic levels. They trust us with book reviews and other types of academic assignments and that is why we do our best to satisfy them.
Where to find book review essays
With many years of experience in academic writing, our professional paper writing company is always ready for any task throw at us. Over the years, our writers have handled tons of projects with varied difficulty levels on different topics. We boast a hardworking and dedicated team of writers. We owe our success and impeccable global reputation to their competence.
Why you should hire us
With Study Clerk, you will have a reliable and professional helper for your scholarly projects. Here is what you should expect from us.
- Low prices: enjoy affordable essay services that don’t compromise the quality of papers
- Native English-speaking writers: most are PhDs and MA degree holders
- Ability to choose your writer: you can check their qualifications and choose one that pleases you
- 24/7 customer service: place an order at any time and get instant help
- Plagiarism-free book review: your paper is written from scratch as per your instructions
- Free unlimited revisions: ask for amendments if you are not happy with the results
- No early payments: full payment is released after delivery
- Money-back guarantee: in case you are not happy with what you’ve gotten from buying essays
These are only a few benefits you can get from Study Clerk. Choosing us is choosing a success warranty. We operate legally and adhere to all academic standards. Feel safe whenever you buy a book review, college research papers, dissertations, theses, and other types of academic papers from us. We are just a single click away.